1. All attendees will take their temperature before coming to class (below 100.4 degrees F required). In the event attendees forget, a sempai
will use an infrared one-second thermometer to take their temperature upon arrival.
2. All attendees will sanitize their hands before class actually commences.
3. If sick, please do not come to class. Also, please do not come to class if:
- You have any flu-like symptoms
- New or worsening cough or shortness of breath
- Traveled out of state in the last 10 days
- Came into close contact with someone who tested positive for the pandemic disease in the past 10 days
- New onset of diarrhea or nausea/vomiting
- New loss of taste or smell
4. All attendees are required to wear masks to and from class. Students are not required to wear masks during actual practice.
5. All attendees will practice 6-foot social distancing. Individuals from the same household are an exception.
- The instructor will maintain a distance of 8-feet or more from the students
- Drills are adjusted to maintain proper separation
- Students will align themselves with clearly marked training spots
- A sempai will be assigned to maintain proper separation
6. All students will train in a “mute” fashion - that means no kiai’s.
7. There will be no pre-arranged kumite or hands-on correction of techniques. Students must listen to all instructions carefully.
8. All attendees will wipe any surfaces touched (door handles, chairs, brooms, etc).
9. Once students arrive at class, there is no need to sign-in. A sempai will take roll after the warm-ups.
10. The dues container will be open and a message pad available (no pen) so students can pay their dues.
11 The facility’s water fountains will be disabled but students can still use the dispenser to refill their thermos.
12. All attendees will wear their masks to and from the restroom and wipe any surfaces touched while there.