1. All attendees will take their temperature before coming to class (below 100.4 degrees F required). In the event attendees forget, an infrared one-second thermometer will be available.
2. All attendees will sanitize their hands before class actually commences.
3. If sick, please do not come to class. Also, please do not come to class if:
- You have any flu-like symptoms
- New or worsening cough or shortness of breath
- Traveled out of state in the last 10 days
- Came into close contact with someone who tested positive for the pandemic disease in the past 10 days
- New onset of diarrhea or nausea/vomiting
- New loss of taste or smell
4. All attendees must sign in and complete the contact tracing log.
5. All attendees are not required to wear masks during actual practice.
6. All attendees will practice 6-foot social distancing. Individuals from the same household are an exception.
- The instructor will maintain a distance of 8-feet or more from the students
- Drills are adjusted to maintain proper separation
- Students will align themselves with marked training spots
- A sempai will be assigned to maintain proper separation
7. All students will train in a mute fashion - that means no kiai.
8. There will be no pre-arranged kumite or hands-on correction of techniques. Students must listen to all instructions carefully.
9. All attendees will wipe any surfaces touched (door handles, chairs, brooms, etc).
10. The facility's water fountains will be disabled but students can still use the dispenser to refill their thermos.
11. All attendees will wear their masks to and from the restroom and wipe any surfaces touched while there.